TWO DAY MEDICAL CME PROGRAMME
Clinical Challenges and Latest Therapeutic Trends in Medicine
AKMG Emirates - Region 2, in Association with Metro Medical Centre LLC, Ajman.
Venue: Umm Al Moumineen Women's Association,
13.5 DHA CREDITS
Date : On 3rd (Friday) & 5th (Sunday) March 2023.
Topics on 3rd March:
1. Dr. Sheela Prince - Idiopathic Granulomatous Mastitis (IGM).
2. Dr. Muhamed Shaloob. - Recent Advances in Cardiology.
3. Dr. Jobin R. Benjamin. - Conscious Approach to an Unconscious Patient.
4. Dr. Ashik Sainu - GERD What has changed ?
5. Dr. Prashant C K. - Endocrine Challenges in Clinical Practice.
6. Dr. Sanjay Kewalramani - Insights and Innovations in Otolaryngology -Recent trends.
Topics on 5th March
1. Dr. Sumi Fathima Salim - Clinical Challenges and Latest Therapeutic Trends - Refractive Surgeries.
2. Dr Pradeep Krishnan. - RAAS Blockade In Retarding The Progression Of CKD.
3. Dr. P. Soundara Rajan - Challenging the Emergencies in Dermatology.
4. Dr. Chetan Prakash - Biologics in Orthopedic-Sports medicine & Osteoarthritis- A New Hope.
5. Dr. Arun Vijayakumar. - ECMO - What You Should Know.
6. Dr. Nileshkumar Panchal. - Common Pediatric Office Emergencies.
7. Dr. Radhakrishnan Kumaran - Ureteric- Renal Calculi.
8. Dr. Rohini Mathias. - Itching for a Diagnosis.
9. Dr. Unni Rajasekharan Nair. - Asthma -GINA Guidelines and General Practic.
10. Dr. Kingini Bhadran. - When to Grow and When Not to Grow- Clinical Perspective.
Click here to Download.
Mrs.Deepthi Libin-0569955293; Dr.A A.Salim - 0556056653 ; Dr.Manoj Mathew - 0504828528